ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be in an effective partner in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology and consulting domains.
The Senior Delivery Manager – Managed Services will be responsible for executing and continually improving the services delivery operations for ACCSCIENT Digital’s portfolio of managed services offerings. We are looking for a senior manager who has strong technology focused managed services delivery experience in application, business process and infrastructure domains and has worked with on, off and near shore teams. As a senior leader, they will also be accountable for proactively engaging with clients and contributing significantly to the service portfolio process.
The Senior Delivery Manager will be building a team from existing capabilities with the ACCSCIENT portfolio of companies and own responsibility for delivery of ACCSCIENT Digital Managed Services offerings, but will partner with the Customer Success group to meet and exceed our clients customer satisfaction expectations.
The Senior Delivery Manager is responsible for leading two main areas: service delivery and technical talent development.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Delivery Manager are:
- Define, ensure delivery readiness and continually improve the portfolio of offerings and capabilities of the managed services business.
- Support the lifecycle of an engagement from the scope, proposal and review process to ensure the client’s satisfaction and ACCSCIENT Digital’s risk is managed appropriately
- Leadership, planning and management of the service delivery management function in support of the delivery required to deliver existing and future services
- Provide leadership for escalation and issue resolution
- Define and manage to key metrics and KPI’s to ensure services meet and customer satisfaction and final objectives.
- Provide leadership for continual service improvement initiatives and ongoing innovation in delivery execution and the overall services portfolio.
- Responsibility for the delivery P&L with a focus on positive growth in revenue and gross profit according to financial objectives
- Implementation and execution of programs such as skills and career development, performance appraisals and compensation planning.
- Lead delivery recruiting and hiring, as well as resource deployment including the use of delivery partner resources.
- Proven experience leading IT focused managed services delivery with both on and offshore resources.
- Experience creating and implementing work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or customers against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with customer leadership and project partners.
- Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge of Managed services delivery: Datacenter Infrastructure, Cloud, Networking, Application Development, Application Management etc
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth.
- A leader who believes in “working in trenches”, leading the team from the “Front” in a humane way, always keeping client business objectives as the top priority, while keeping “People” at the core of our business
- Passionate, energetic, positive attitude, calm under stress, and driving things in a collaborative way towards success
- Passion for technology, innovation, and driving delivery led the origination
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to try out of box thinking
- Travel as necessary to support clients and business objectives
ABOUT ACCSCIENT Digital
ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture of ACCSCIENT, a technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our focus is on helping our clients along every phase of their digital business journey, starting with developing a strategy around what digital products and services to build, then helping them build, launch and operate these new digital innovations. Learn more about us at https://accscientdigital.com/