Location(s): US – Any city
Title – Partner – ACCSCIENT Digital
Job Description: Consulting Practice Mgr/Leader for Digital Business – Advisory: Strategy and Innovation
ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be an effective partner in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology and consulting domains.
The Partner will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering on ACCSCIENT Digital’s portfolio of consultative offerings in their specific domain. We are looking for a senior consulting practitioner who has strong technology focused consulting leadership and delivery experience in vertical, functional and technical domains and has directly led clients through a digital transformation journey. As a thought leader, they will be accountable for proactively engaging with clients, building and leading a consulting team, developing consulting assets and leading the go-to-market messaging and presence.
The Partner and their team will be responsible for both business development and delivery of ACCSCIENT Digital Advisory offerings but will partner with resources from other key ACCSCIENT businesses (managed services, technology focused professional services, technology resale) or industry partners to bring a cohesive digital business strategy and plan together for our clients.
The Partner will be a critical leader in the Advisory practice and will collaborate with the Managing Director and other peer Partners on the development and integrity of ACCSCIENT Digital’s strategy, go-to-market messaging, operations and process models.
For their specific domain/practice the Partner is directly primarily responsible for three main areas: business development & marketing, advisory services, and the portfolio lifecycle.
Role and Experience
- Create outcome focused transformation strategies for clients with the ability to align requirements, priorities and potential solutions from a business, functional and technical perspective.
- Leverage frameworks, such as Outcome Driven Innovation (ODI) to develop and validate use cases required to address clients’ transformation strategy.
- Development of financial models and business case to support and prioritize strategy and use cases.
- Development of program roadmaps that include business, processes, HR, and technical components required to achieve defined client strategies and enable defined use cases.
- 8+ yrs. in business, product, and/or technology strategy and innovation.
- Experience and knowledge of modern cloud based platforms.
- Degree in technical or related field or MBA
The daily responsibilities are:
- Define and lead the go-to-market strategy with clients and the partner ecosystem.
- Lead sales initiatives, including business development, specific to Strategy and Innovation Advisory services.
- Define, deliver and continually improve the portfolio of offerings and capabilities of their practice with a focus on meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs.
- Oversee and as needed – execute the entire lifecycle of an engagement from the scope, proposal and review process thru to successful delivery for assigned engagements, ensuring the client’s satisfaction and ACCSCIENT’s risk is managed appropriately.
- Oversee and as needed – conduct consulting engagements such as assessments, gap analysis, visioning and prioritization workshops and strategy development.
- Continued enhancement of team’s and own domain, consulting and technical skills and knowledge to advise, design, architect, and deliver solutions to our clients.
- Responsibility for the practice P&L with a focus on positive growth in revenue and gross profit according to financial objectives.
- Lead recruiting and hiring for domain practice, as well as resource deployment including the use of delivery partner resources.
- A strong knowledge of business and technology trends and directions in one or more of the following areas: digital user experience, modern application and cloud ecosystems, data analytics and intelligence and transformation strategies and roadmaps
- At least 8+ years experience in leading technology centric consulting teams
- At least 8+ years experience in IT consulting, architecture & design planning for clients in a consultative practice, generating deliverables
- At least 8+ years experience in Executive level presentation
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually
- Previous experience in customer oriented, architecture and design technical roles
- English: Fluent
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies is ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com