Location(s): US – Any city
Title: Partner ACCSCIENT Digital Partner: Modern Applications
Job Description: Advisory Services Practice Manager for Modern Applications
ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be in an effective partner in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology and consulting domains
The Modern Applications Partner will be responsible for defining, developing, and delivering on an ACCSCIENT Digital’s portfolio of consultative offerings in the Modern Application domain. We are looking for a senior consulting practitioner who has strong technology focused consulting leadership and delivery experience in vertical, functional, and technical domains and has directly lead clients through a digital journey grounded in modern application transformation, development, and optimization. As a thought leader, they will be accountable for proactively engaging with clients, building, and leading a consulting team, developing consulting assets and leading the go-to-market messaging and presence.
The Partner and their team will be responsible for both business development and delivery of ACCSCIENT Digital’s Modern Application advisory offerings but will partner with resources from other key ACCSCIENT businesses (managed services, technology focused professional services, technology resale) or industry partners to bring a cohesive digital business strategy and plan together for our clients.
The Partner will be a critical leader in the Advisory practice and will collaborate with the Senior Partner and other peer Partners on the development and integrity of ACCSCIENT Digital’s strategy, go-to-market messaging, operations and process models.
The Partner is directly primarily responsible for three main areas in their practice: business development & marketing, advisory services, and the portfolio lifecycle.
- Define and lead the go-to-market strategy with clients and the partner ecosystem.
- Define, deliver, and continually improve the portfolio of offerings and capabilities of their practice with a focus on meeting and exceeding our client’s needs.
- Create application strategies for clients with the ability to design, document and oversee development of enterprise applications using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns.
- Collaborating with our clients to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Defining the scale and scope of application projects including logical and physical landscape requirements and design, development, and deployment efforts.
- Oversee and as needed – execute the entire lifecycle of an engagement from the scope, proposal and review. process thru to successful delivery for assigned engagements, ensuring the client’s satisfaction and ACCSCIENT’s risk is managed appropriately.
- Oversee and as needed – conduct consulting engagements such as assessments, gap analysis, visioning and prioritization workshops and strategy development.
- Continued enhancement of team’s and own domain, consulting and technical skills and knowledge to advise, design, architect, and deliver solutions to our clients.
- Responsibility for the practice P&L with a focus on positive growth in revenue and gross profit according to financial objectives.
- Lead recruiting and hiring for domain practice, as well as resource deployment including the use of delivery partner resources.
- A strong knowledge of business and technology trends and directions in one or more of the following areas: digital user experience, modern application and cloud ecosystems, data analytics and intelligence and transformation strategies and roadmaps.
- Proven software architecture experience with modern programming languages such as Java, .NET, Node.js, Angular, React and others.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies and all aspects of the SDLC.
- Experience with cloud native computing and loosely coupled or microservices based architectures.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in leading technology centric consulting teams.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in IT consulting, architecture & design planning for clients in a consultative practice, generating deliverables.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in Executive level presentation.
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually.
- Previous experience in customer oriented, architecture and design technical roles.
- English: Fluent
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com