Location(s): US – Any city
Title: ACCSCIENT Digital Partner: Data & Analytics
Job Description: Advisory Services Practice Manager for Data & Analytics
ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be in an effective partner in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology and consulting domains.
The Data & Analytics Partner will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering ACCSCIENT Digital’s portfolio of consultative offerings in the Data & Analytics domain. We are looking for a senior consulting practitioner who has strong technology focused consulting leadership and delivery experience in vertical, functional and technical domains and has directly lead clients through a digital transformation journey grounded in data and analytics use cases and technologies. As a thought leader, they will be accountable for proactively engaging with clients, building and leading a consulting team, developing consulting assets and leading the go-to-market messaging and presence.
The Partner and their team will be responsible for both business development and delivery of ACCSCIENT Digital’s Data & Analytics advisory offerings, but will partner with resources from other key ACCSCIENT businesses (managed services, technology focused professional services, technology resale) or industry partners to bring a cohesive digital business strategy and plan together for our clients.
The Partner will be a critical leader in the Advisory practice and will collaborate with the Senior Partner and other peer Partners on the development and integrity of ACCSCIENT Digital’s strategy, go-to-market messaging, operations and process models.
The Partner is directly primarily responsible for three main areas in their practice: business development & marketing, advisory services, and the portfolio lifecycle.
The daily responsibilities are:
- Define and lead the go-to-market strategy with clients and the partner ecosystem.
- Define, deliver and continually improve the portfolio of offerings and capabilities of their practice with a focus on meeting and exceeding our clients needs.
- Create data strategies for clients with the ability to align requirements, priorities and potential solutions from both a functional and technical perspective
- Lead data architecture reviews and advise on data solutions that pertain to data integration, data flows/pipelines and data governance
- Assist with the design and build of data models, ETL logic and out data-related subject areas
- Oversee and as needed – execute the entire lifecycle of an engagement from the scope, proposal and review process thru to successful delivery for assigned engagements, ensuring the client?s satisfaction and ACCSCIENT’s risk is managed appropriately
- Oversee and as needed – conduct consulting engagements such as assessments, gap analysis, visioning and prioritization workshops and strategy development.
- Continued enhancement of team’s and own domain, consulting and technical skills and knowledge to advise, design, architect, and deliver solutions to our clients
- Responsibility for the practice P&L with a focus on positive growth in revenue and gross profit according to financial objectives
- Lead recruiting and hiring for domain practice, as well as resource deployment including the use of delivery partner resources.
- A strong knowledge of business and technology trends and directions in one or more of the following areas: digital user experience, modern application and cloud ecosystems, data analytics and intelligence and transformation strategies and roadmaps
- 5+ yrs in data management, data strategy and/or data governance consulting
- At least 7+ years experience in leading technology centric consulting teams
- At least 7+ years experience in IT consulting, architecture & design planning for clients in a consultative practice, generating deliverables
- At least 7+ years experience in Executive level presentation
- Experience and knowledge of modern cloud based platforms
- Previous experience in customer oriented, architecture and design technical roles
- Degree in technical or data-related field.
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually
- English: Fluent
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com