Location(s): US – Any city
Title – Senior Principal – ACCSCIENT Digital
Job Description: Senior Principal Consultant for Digital Business – Advisory: Data and Analytics
ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be in an effective partner in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology and consulting domains.
The Senior Principal will be responsible for delivering on ACCSCIENT Digital’s consultative offerings in their specific domain of experience. We are looking for a consulting practitioner who has strong technology focused consulting experience in vertical, functional and technical domains and has directly lead clients through a digital transformation journey. As a thought leader, they will be accountable for proactively engaging with clients, developing consulting assets and leading our consulting engagements.
The Senior Principal will be responsible for both business development and delivery of ACCSCIENT Digital advisory offerings but will partner with resources from other key ACCSCIENT businesses (managed services, technology focused professional services, technology resale) or industry partners to bring a cohesive digital business strategy and plan together for our clients.
The Senior Principal will be a critical leader in the Advisory practice and will collaborate with the Managing Director on many areas but is primarily responsible for three main areas: business development & marketing, advisory services, and the portfolio lifecycle.
The daily responsibilities are:
- Execute the entire lifecycle of an engagement from the scope, proposal and review process thru to successful delivery for assigned engagements, ensuring the client’s satisfaction and ACCSCIENT’s risk is managed appropriately
- Conduct consulting engagements such as assessments, gap analysis, visioning and prioritization workshops and strategy development.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy with clients and the partner ecosystem
- Continued enhancement of domain, consulting and technical skills and knowledge to advise, design, architect, and deliver solutions to our clients
- Define, deliver and continually improve the portfolio of offerings and capabilities of the practice with a focus on meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs.
- Create data strategies for clients with the ability to align requirements, priorities and potential solutions from both a functional and technical perspective
- Lead data architecture reviews and advise on data solutions that pertain to data integration, data flows/pipelines and data governance
- Assist with the design and build of data models, ETL logic and other data-related subject areas
- 5+ yrs in data management, data strategy and/or data governance consulting
- Experience and knowledge of modern cloud based platforms
- Degree in technical or data-related field.
- A strong knowledge of business and technology trends and directions in one or more of the following areas: digital user experience, modern application and cloud ecosystems, data analytics and intelligence and transformation strategies and roadmaps
- At least 7+ years experience in IT consulting, architecture & design planning for clients in a consultative practice, generating deliverables
- At least 7+ years experience in Executive level presentation
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually
- Previous experience in customer oriented, architecture and design technical roles
- English: Fluent
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies is ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com