Location(s): US – Any city (preferably Dallas/FW metro)
Title: ACCSCIENT Marketing Manager
Job Description: Marketing Manager for ACCSCIENT Digital, ACCSCIENT Corporate, and multiple Portfolio companies
At ACCSCIENT, we’re proud of the companies we own and the products and services they provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled Marketing Manager to help drive awareness and growth initiatives across ACCSCIENT Corporate properties as well as across a diverse range of portfolio companies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record driving marketing and demand generation efforts in the IT space, both strategically as well as via hands-on execution. This role will involve significant interaction and collaboration with ACCSCIENT marketing leadership, as well as being highly-visible to portfolio company leadership.
The Marketing Manager will be a key member in portfolio company success, as well as in the go-to-market efforts for the ACCSCIENT Digital brand. ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation, and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be an effective in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology, consulting, and managed services domains.
- Collaborate with portfolio companies to develop effective Marketing strategies for brand awareness, demand generation, and client retention.
- Own and implement campaign calendars, including regular performance readouts for company leadership
- Work with creative resources and 3rd parties to construct compelling communications and client-facing touchpoints, including presentations, social media, video, blogs, email campaigns, etc.
- Develop compelling go-to-market strategies to support the launch of new technology services and offerings
- Build and recommend company marketing technology stacks
- Continually identify opportunities for process optimization and improvement via regular touchpoints with company leadership
- Serve as an internal Marketing subject matter expert, consulting ACCSCIENT corporate and portfolio companies on emerging technologies, best practices, etc.
- Manage inbound creative and marketing requests, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to all brand standards
- Assist companies with field marketing/event needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B technology-centric Marketing
- Experience Marketing for a portfolio of products/services or clients highly desirable.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with various seniorities and roles across a range of companies and industries
- Proven experience in digital execution and best practices, including SEO, PPC/SEM, A/B Testing, content development, social media, PR, etc.
- Proficient in modern Marketing technologies (Salesforce, HubSpot, CMS, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to quickly move between strategic initiatives and hands-on execution
- Experience with creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) a huge plus
- Work samples or portfolio required for consideration
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com
Job Category: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: United States (preferably Dallas/FW metro)