Location(s): US – Any city (preferably Dallas/FW metro)
Title: ACCSCIENT Content Specialist
Job Description: Content Specialist for ACCSCIENT Digital, ACCSCIENT Corporate, and multiple Portfolio companies
At ACCSCIENT, we’re proud of the companies we own and the products and services they provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled Content Specialist to help drive awareness and growth initiatives across ACCSCIENT Corporate properties as well as across a diverse range of portfolio companies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record crafting compelling content and developing strategic campaigns across the IT space. This role will involve significant interaction and collaboration with ACCSCIENT marketing leadership, as well as being highly-visible to portfolio company leadership.
The Content Specialist will be a key member in portfolio company success, as well as in the go-to-market efforts for the ACCSCIENT Digital brand. ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation, and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be an effective in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology, consulting, and managed services domains.
- Develop and own content calendars for a range of internal clients across multiple industries
- Audit existing content assets to identify topical gaps and unique content opportunities
- Collaborate with portfolio company Leadership and Sales to define and execute content strategy
- Craft content across the entire gamut of marketing formats: blogs, social media, white papers/e-books, case studies, how-to guides, press releases, video scripts, product sheets, email campaigns, sales presentations, landing pages, SEO, interviews, etc.
- Work closely with internal Marketing and Creative resources to help drive client growth initiatives
- Serve as portfolio-wide content SME, advising on best practices and proven strategies and tactics
- Track content performance and relevant leadgen/conversion KPI
- Conduct regular performance updates with data-driven suggestions for improvement
- Utilize keyword and SEO tools to uncover content insights (Moz, SemRush, aHrefs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience developing B2B technology-centric content
- Experience incorporating elements of the Chicago Manual of Style or AP Stylebook
- Experience Marketing for a portfolio of products/services or clients highly desirable
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with various seniorities and roles across a range of companies and industries
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise with digital marketing tools preferred (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.)
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced
- Work samples or portfolio required for consideration
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com
Job Category: Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: United States (preferably Dallas/FW metro)