Location: Any US City
Title: Business & Operations Process Manager
Job Description: Senior Process Analyst for Managed Services organization
Norwin Managed Services is a growing division of Norwin, a company with over a 20-year track record of success working with industry leading technology companies and service providers, many of whom are well recognized global brands. Our managed services business has grown organically through client demand, based on our track record of providing the best talent and trusted customer service. Norwin is part of the ACCSCIENT portfolio of companies.
Norwin is seeking an experienced and self-directed individual who will lead the business and operational process workstreams for our managed services business. This individual should have expertise in ITIL, change management and process engineering, and process-driven systems such Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools. This individual should also have experience with and a strong understanding of IT and managed services operations to assess opportunities and needs for new and existing clients and the continual service improvement of our own business.
- Responsible for developing and the continual improvement of process models and workflows that will drive the operation of
- Norwin’s standardized managed services offerings
- Client specific managed services needs
- Shared services offerings across the ACCSCIENT portfolio4 of companies
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of any standard operation processes into automation platforms or tools such as a PSA, monitoring or contact center platform.
- Manages the planning and implementation of process improvement initiatives in alignment to the larger Norwin Managed Services strategy.
- Will lead and support any client facing process activities such as: onboarding, regular optimization efforts and new client initiatives or opportunity.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing a comprehensive set of KPI’s and metrics to evaluate the performance of any processes and the improvement of any identified areas of opportunity.
- Works with other leaders to ensure compliance across the organization with applicable processes and procedures.
- Successfully builds and manages relationships with other groups to fully meet business process and change management needs. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
- 7 or more years of experience required in related field (e.g., Project Management, Process Design, Continuous Improvement/Six Sigma, etc.)
- 5 or more years of experience in an IT managed services organization including the crafting of Process Definition Documents (PDD)
- Requires strong knowledge of typical toolsets leveraged by technology services organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline strongly desired.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, problem solving, and team building skills.
- Excellent soft skills such as: interpersonal facilitation, data analysis, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- The ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Ability to manage conflict constructively to bring out productive change.
- Ability to work effectively within time constraints and manage multiple commitments simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and understand problems/issues and develop solutions.
- Travel: Some travel may be required for development or client facing activities.
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com