Location(s): US – DFW Metro
Title: ACCSCIENT Marketing Specialist
Job Description: Marketing Coordinator for ACCSCIENT Digital, ACCSCIENT Corporate, and multiple Portfolio companies
At ACCSCIENT, we’re proud of the companies we own and the products and services they provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled Marketing Specialist to help drive awareness and growth initiatives across ACCSCIENT Corporate properties as well as across a diverse range of portfolio companies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record driving marketing and demand generation efforts in the IT space, both strategically as well as via hands-on execution. This role will involve significant interaction and collaboration with portfolio company leadership.
The Marketing Specialist will be a key member in portfolio company success, as well as in the go-to-market efforts for the ACCSCIENT Digital brand. ACCSCIENT Digital is a new venture targeted at leading our clients through the ideation and realization of their digital business journey. We believe the core of this journey lies within the definition, validation, and architecture of digital use cases to realize optimal value for our clients and their consumers. To be an effective in this approach requires a balance of deep experience and expertise in business, operations, technology, consulting, and managed services domains.
- Coordinate logistics and planning for conferences, trade shows, and digital events
- Assist in the development of automated event follow-up communications and tracking
- Generate monthly managerial dashboards on the results and trends of marketing efforts, including social media, campaigns, downloads, keyword ranking, traffic, forms, event attendance, etc.
- Conduct competitive and keyword research to uncover content and optimization opportunities
- Assist with segmentation positioning and the development of ABM campaigns
- Proactively work with partners to identify and execute growth opportunities via MDF programs
- Manage MDF processes, planning, communication, and support for client partners
- Assist with ACCSCIENT intranet support
- Assist Sales with enablement needs such as editing battlecards, presentations, objection handling, SWOT analysis, positioning, etc).
- Work with Sales and Marketing to procure materials (signage, business cards, brochures, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 4-5 years’ experience in B2B technology- centric Marketing
- Experience managing or facilitating MDF programs a MUST
- Experience Marketing for a portfolio of products/services or clients highly desirable.
- Proven experience in digital campaign execution and Marketing best practices
- Proficient with modern Marketing technologies (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) a huge plus
- Work samples or portfolio required for consideration
ACCSCIENT is the technology centric group of subsidiaries owned by FutureTech Holding Group. Our mission is to align a set of successful innovative ventures that can deliver on the digital business capabilities that leading firms need today to achieve their transformation vision. From industry leading software solutions to professional services capabilities that stretch from the digital workplace to artificial intelligence and security controls, our portfolio of companies are ready to meet the demands of the future enterprise. Learn more about us at www.accscient.com
Job Category: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: United States (preferably DFW metro)